M4E1 Aero Precision Lower
The M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
THIS ITEM MUST SHIP TO A FFL
Once you have placed your order please simply have the FFL of your choice email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of their FFL along with your order number and name. You can use your personal address in the shipping section during checkout since we will only ship to the address listed on the FFL (Please note if your order contains non FFL items such as accessories/etc they will ship in the same package to the FFL) FFL's charge a transfer fee and they vary. Please contact your local FFL to verify their rates.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame and be a resident of the state the transfer takes place. Please contact your FFL with exemptions to residency. It is the responsibility of the customer to know all federal and local laws associated with the purchase of any items from littlerussellsarmory.com
Not for sale in CT, MA, NY, Aurora, Highland Park, or Cook County, Illinois. Orders placed from these locations will be cancelled and subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.